12 Beauty Essentials For Fall | The Odyssey Online

12 Beauty Essentials For Fall

The best makeup, skincare, fragrance and nail products for this season!

81
12 Beauty Essentials For Fall

In the midst of fall, cooler weather has begun to settle in. The mixture of cold temperatures and harsh wind chill can be hard on your skin. Therefore, it is appropriate to change up your beauty routine to accommodate the change in season as well as the change in weather. I've cultivated a list of my favorite beauty products for the fall that I consider essential to keeping you looking and feeling your best!

1. Sugar Lip Balm by Fresh

Fresh makes the ULTIMATE lip products. Sugar lip balm comes in a variety of various shades for a pretty pop of color. However, I opt for the untinted balm. Use this product to avoid unsightly chapped lips this fall!

2. CeraVe Lotion

With cooler weather upon us, we have to prepare our skin! It is extremely important to moisturize every day in order for your skin to receive the hydration that it needs. CeraVe makes an extremely gentle lightweight lotion that is perfect for both the face and body. CeraVe won't clog your pores and will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.

3. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Summer may be over, but that doesn't mean that you can't achieve a sun kissed glow in the fall as well! Too Faced has created the perfect matte bronzer for fall. Their milk chocolate soleil bronzer is subtle, but provides the perfect amount of color for every skin tone. Not to mention, it smells like chocolate!

4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry

This lipstick shade is extremely on trend for fall. The combination of a deep purple and dark red makes this lip shade a showstopper!

5. GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment

"THIRSTYMUD" by GLAMGLOW is a creamy hydrating mask. You can wear it either 10 to 20 minutes for a quick skin pick-me-up, or you can sleep in the mask for deeper hydration. THIRSTYMUD will prevent your skin from drying out due to the cold and wind chill. It will keep your skin looking radiant all season long!

6. OPI Nail Lacquer in Lincoln Park At Midnight

OPI is my favorite nail polish brand! This lacquer in particular is almost a plum color, but with a touch of red. This season is the perfect time to try darker nail polishes!

7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Sometimes when the temperature drops our skin drys out and becomes rough and flaky. St. Ives' Apricot Scrub helps polish away the dead skin and leaves your face fresh and smooth. I recommend using the scrub about once or twice a week in conjunction with your daily skincare routine.

8. L'Occitane Hand Creams

L'Occitane makes a multitude of hand creams with dozens of signature scents. These luxurious hand creams will keep your hands moisturized and prevent them from cracking in the cold weather.

9. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

This is by far the BEST concealer I have tired in years! NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer goes on effortlessly and covers dark circles with ease. It truly brightens up any face!

10. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother

The MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother is the BEST face primer I have ever tried. It creates the perfect canvas for your makeup. It makes your skin feel like velvet!

11. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette

The Amazonian Clay Matte Palette has 12 beautiful eye shadow shades. These shadows are the perfect hues for fall. Subtle, yet extremely opaque; each eye shadow is striking on its own and gorgeous when blended with another for a smokey eye effect.

12. Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume

Decadence is the perfect fragrance for fall. The scent is an intoxicating harmony of rose, wood, and amber notes.