11 Reasons Why The Office Should Be Watched Everyday

An Office a day keeps the stress away.

12
stock.tookapic.com

1. You will learn to shoot for your dreams. Throughout every season of the office, a common theme is people going for their dreams. Whether it is realistic or not.

2. You learn to be open with who you are.

3. Every holiday can be celebrated in different ways. The Office demonstrates them all.

4. Practical business advice is given in every episode. For instance, in season 5 episode 9, Michael learns about surpluses. Even five year olds can understand it.

5. Advice for relationships is offered in abundance. Whether your goal is to date the girl in a chair magazine or to find someone at your office singles party, you will find the guidebook for all relationships.

6. Learning to live in the moment and have fun where you are is also a common theme. Not only do they teach us to do our best where we are in life, but they also show us how to have fun doing it.

7. Not only do you learn how to make the most of your days, but you also learn how to make the bad days good.

8. Ryan will help you keep up with the times throughout every season. From new business ideas to every relevant trend. He can help you make sure you are prepared for every bandwagon that will come your way.

9. It shows you how to express your love to people in the most HEALTHY ways. There are many different routes you can take. You can repress your feelings for years. You can have two men duel over you. Also, this one seems to work the best, you can decide to blurt it out at the time that you deem most inappropriate.

10. You will learn how to intimidate your enemies in business. You have to work with what you are given. In an office, there are only so many ways to trump others. Jumping up and down in an elevator to slow down your opponent while letting your partner run stairs in an attempt to get to a client first seems to be a good choice.

11. Lastly, there is infinite wildlife knowledge that can be learned from Dwight. He is, as we all know, the most superior at all things outdoor. From saving Michael from poisonous mushrooms to making his knowledge on bears well known, Dwight makes sure that you are at your smartest when you go outside!

The Office has many key lessons that will aid in your everyday ability to function. Not only is it an educational experience, but it is also one of the best ways to relieve stress while also feeling like you are doing something worth while for your life. For optimal stress relief, you must watch AT LEAST one episode a day.