11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes To Live By | The Odyssey Online

11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes To Live By

Some of the best life lessons come from this show.

54
11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes To Live By
www.pariscine.com

If you're a die hard fan of "One Tree Hill", you're aware of the TV shows hundreds of life lessons . You've probably shed countless tears, sat on the edge of your seat, experienced every emotion possible, while connecting with characters as if they were real. Sometimes you forget that you're just watching a TV show and not experiencing what is on the screen. Some of the strongest life lessons and best quotes to live by come from this TV show.

1.“Sometimes I think we waste our words and we waste our moments, and we don’t take the time to say the things that are in our hearts when we have the chance.” - Clay Evans

2. "You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror and see if the person looking back at you is the kind of person you want to be.” - Keith Scott

3. “People are going to label you. It’s how you overcome those labels, that’s what matters.” - Brooke Davis

4. "Someone once said that death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live. I could tell you who said it, but who the hell really cares.” - Haley James Scott

5. “Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.” -Julian

6. “The important thing is to not be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past and recognize that every day won't be so sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair...remember it is the only thing in the black of night you can see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for… Maybe you’ll get more than you ever could have imagined… Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end...the journey is the destination.” -Whitey

7. “Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie.” -Lucas Scott

8. “If you’re lucky, if you’re the luckiest person on this entire planet. The person you love, decides to love you back.” -Whitey

9. “At the end of the day, you are who you are, and it's probably who you’ve always been.”- Brooke Davis

10. “I wanna believe in it all again. Music and art, faith and love. And I wanna believe that I’ve made the right choices and that I’m on the right path. And there’s still time the fix the mistakes I’ve made. I guess I want hope.” -Peyton Sawyer

11. "Love means giving chances when there are no more chances to give."-Hayley James Scott