10 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas under 10 Dollars | The Odyssey Online

10 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas under 10 Dollars

Sometimes Love CAN Be Cheap!

45
www.crafthubs.com

It’s just around the corner whether we like it or not. For those of you looking for some fun inexpensive gift options for friends, family, significant others, or maybe just yourself here is a list of 10 items you can’t go wrong with.

1. Candles are on every girl’s wish list. They’re also often pretty inexpensive and useful in just about any room in the house.
  2. Fuzzy Socks (bonus points if they have hearts of them) Target usually has a great selection of them this time of year.
  3. Lotion or perfume from Bath and Body Works, because everyone likes to smell good.
  4. Any cute romantic comedy on DVD. Anything but the Titanic. Nobody wants to watch Leonardo DiCaprio die when he very easily COULD HAVE SURVIVED.
  5. A Teddy Bear from your local grocery store, Hallmark, or Walgreens.
  6. Chocolate (obviously)
  7. Flowers, I mean come on. It’s a classic.
  8. An “I love you because..” jar. Glass jars can usually be found at craft stores, then fill the jar with pieces of paper (cut out in heart shapes) with things you love about them. You can write down memories, traits, inside jokes, or a mixture of both to make the gift memorable and unique. Decorating the jar lid and wrapping a cute pink ribbon around it adds a nice touch.
  9. A cute key chain. Etsy has lots of fun couple’s Key chains that usually aren’t more than a few dollars. If you’re up for it, you can even get matching ones.
  10. Nail polish is ALWAYS a good little present for Valentine’s Day. Purple, Pink, or Red are great colors for the occasion.

This Valentines Day is what you make of it. Regardless of whether or not you're in a relationship spend the day with people you love. With all of the chaos and hatred going on in the world, lets take a day to celebrate love for those who brighten our lives and fill our hearts.