10 Times 'Full House' Made Us Sob

10 Times 'Full House' Made Us Sob

Have mercy, that framed bunny picture.

3924
10 Times 'Full House' Made Us Sob
Full House

1. When Jesse sang “Forever” to Rebecca at their wedding.

Jesse and his trusty Rippers made a cover of a Beach Boys song, which he serenades Rebecca with on the day of their wedding. What made it even more beautiful was the guest performance by the choir that gave them a ride from jail … and their duet … and the montage of baby pictures and sweet moments in their relationship … and literally everything else about it.

Season 4, Episode 19: “The Wedding, Part 2”

2. When Papouli died.

Papouli was Jesse’s awesome grandpa who came all the way from Greece to visit the family. The freaking NIGHT BEFORE he was supposed to go to Stephanie’s school to teach the class a traditional Greek dance, he passed away in his sleep. This made for one of the saddest scenes of all time that I still think about, 15 years after watching it for the first time.

Season 7, Episode 17: “The Last Dance”

3. When Jesse (almost) left Michelle.

After Jesse and Rebecca get married, Jesse decided it was only right that he move out of the house and in with Rebecca. After packing all of his things, giving Michelle his framed pink bunny, and saying his goodbyes, plenty of tears are shed by him, Michelle, and everyone on Earth. Luckily, they move into the house instead, but that’s later in the episode.

Season 4, Episode 20: “Fuller House”

4. When Joey went on "Star Search."

Call me overly emotional, but this made me cry like a baby! Joey is finally starting to make it as a stand up comedian, his dream in life. After all these years of practicing impressions, he delivers a bit about surfers playing hockey and receives a perfect score from the judges. Who wouldn't cry? Don't even get me started on when he opened for Wayne Newton in Vegas. Cut. It. Out. Quit it.

Season 3, Episode 6: "Star Search"

5. When Michelle said goodbye to Teddy.

Teddy moves to Amarillo and breaks up the sweetest friendship on the show. He gives her "Furry Murray", and she gives him her favorite pig, and he leaves, never to return … until his dad gets a job in San Francisco in Season eight! Happily ever afters do come true.

Season 6, Episode 2: “The Long Goodbye”

6. When Charles told Stephanie he was being abused.

Stephanie gets paired with Charles, the class bully, for a class project and is pretty upset about it. He opens up to Stephanie about his abusive dad and makes her swear not to tell. She struggles between telling and keeping a secret for her friend, and the audience struggles to hold themselves together.

Season 6, Episode 17: "Silence Is Not Golden"

7. When Danny, Jesse and Joey sang Michelle the Teddy Bear Song.

I'm fully convinced that "Full House" is the only thing that made this Elvis song so well-known today. The feels are abundant when the guys all round up together to sing Michelle her favorite song at night. The world got to experience the magic all over again on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in 2014 when the three of them reunited to serenade a sleepy friend once again.

Season 4, Episode 2: “Crimes and Michelle’s Misdemeanor”

8. When Comet ran away.

When Michelle decides to take Comet out on his walk by herself, she inevitably loses him whenever he lays eyes on the hot dog truck and breaks free of her grip. Feeling genuinely shocked this could ever happened, Michelle freaks out and decides to call the family to look everywhere for him. You're a 60 pound kid in the middle of San Francisco trying to handle a huge dog, what did you expect? Anyways, Comet fell in love with a pretty little pup. The family begged Comet to come home, on the local news. He finally returned home, and the tears streamed down our faces.

Season 8, Episode 1: "Comet's Excellent Adventure"

(This one doesn't have any free online footage, sorry!)

9. The first Thanksgiving without Pam.

The Tanners experience their first Thanksgiving without Pam, Danny's wife who passed away in a car crash just six and a half months after Michelle was born. Pam was also Jesse's sister, and we see that he has not come to terms with her death in a very raw, emotional scene.

Season 1, Episode 9: "The Miracle of Thanksgiving"

10. The final curtain call.

After eight years of life lessons, laughs, and tears, Full House ended in 1995. At the end of the last episode, each cast member walked onstage one last time for the final curtain call. What makes this even more sad is the fact that the only footage of this on the internet looks like it was filmed with a ham sandwich. Either way, no matter how sad or sweet the episodes before may have been, no moment made us cry like this one. Here's to you, "Full House," the best show of all time.