10 Things That Make Villanova Students Smile

#8 will always perk you right up.

118
Villanova.edu

Sometimes, it's hard to smile when you have had 3 hours of sleep due to your two tests and a paper that were due that week. But, there are certain things on Villanova's campus that lift every student's heart. Experiencing one of these can easily make your day, so try to think about these little luxuries that are sure to get you through finals.

SEE ALSO: 50 Things You Do If You're A Villanovan

1. When there is no line at Holy Grounds

When you miss the rush hour between classes and catch Holy Grounds at a good time, it is a blessing in disguise.

2. When you live on the fifth floor and you get the elevator pass

The trek up to the fifth floor does not get easier, so when you see someone who has an elevator pass entering the building, it is THE BEST THING EVER!

3. When it is sunny out and people sit on the Oreo

You can’t help but smile while walking around Main Campus on a sunny day and seeing people eating lunch, throwing a frisbee, or laying on blankets on the Oreo, enjoying the warm weather.

4. Catching the Bartley light at the right time

If you are in a rush, getting stuck at the Lancaster and S Ithan light is so frustrating. But, when the light turns at the right time and you don’t even have to stop at the intersection, you know it is going to be a good day.

5. The End of the Semester Feast

Besides finals, the end of the semester means the feast in the dining halls. The Spit and the Pit pull out all of the stops, including steak, lobster, and all kind of desserts. People fast all day so they can appreciate the dinner, and it does not disappoint!

6. When your 8:30 in Tolentine gets cancelled

The 15 minute walk to Tolentine at 8 a.m. is not enjoyable. So, there is nothing better than waking up to an email saying the 8:30 is canceled.

7. When there’s a snow day

Pennsylvania weather is a good mix of warm and cold weather. But, when there is a snow storm, there is a good chance that classes will be canceled, and snow days are awesome.

8. When you see a basketball player walking around campus

Everybody knows how big of a deal it is to see one of the basketball players walking around campus. They tower over you, even taller than you would expect, and it is funny to watch as every head in the vicinity turns to watch them walk by.

9. Jay. Wright.

Enough said.

10. Seeing other people wear Villanova apparel

When you see someone else wearing Villanova apparel (which is incredibly common), you know that they are as proud and as happy to be at this school as you, and that is a great feeling. #AlwaysReppin’