10 Things That Happen When Living With Your Best Friends

As Told By Bobs Burgers

22
Adult Swim

Living with your best friends is quite the adventure. It has its perks as well as it's downsides, no matter how old, new or strong the friendship is. Friendships can either become stronger or they can become weaker when tough times hit. Nevertheless, there is never a dull moment when you live with your best friends. And if you don't know what it's like living with your best friends, here's a list of ten things from someone who does.

1. Built in pre-game buddies.

There's no need to wonder off to one of your friends' rooms to pre-game before your night out when you've got pre-game friends living with you.

2. There can be some tension.

Maybe it's the way someone leaves their stuff out, or the way shoes are cluttered by the front door. When good friends live with one another, there's bound to be some type of tension.

3. They never judge you.

No matter how overdramatic you may be or how weird your habits are, they'll never judge you for being you.

4. Arguments are rare.

Oh, but when they happen...man are they wild.

5. But when they happen, they're pretty easy to get over.

No matter how wild the fight is, you guys are best friends and it's easy to have it all blow over.

6. They'll always have your back.

Nobody is allowed to get you down in the dumps or hurt you, and they're right there behind you to catch you if you do. Also, if you happen to make a not so smart decision, they'll be there to back you up as well. No matter how dumb it is.

7. There's never a dull moment.

With all of the antics that go on in your dorm room, apartment or whatever you live in- you guys should basically have your own reality show. From dance parties to cookie dough indulgences...there's never a shortage of laughter.

8. They're not afraid to tell you like it is.

Maybe you're being super stubborn or you're being too down on yourself over something that is utterly ridiculous. No matter what the situation be, they're not afraid to tell you to get your head out of your butt and figure it out. This 'tell it like it is' mentality also comes in handy when you need to figure out what to wear on a night out.

9. They know how to cheer you up.

Whether it's buying you cookies, having an all day Glee marathon or simply just cracking some stupid jokes...nobody knows how to get you out of your funk better than they do. Well...besides your parents.

10. You love them no matter what.

No matter how dysfunctional your lives together are, there's nobody else you'd rather share a dorm or apartment with. They bring the fun into your life and let's be honest...your living arrangements would probably be less entertaining if you weren't living together.