​10 Things I Love About Donald Trump | The Odyssey Online

​10 Things I Love About Donald Trump

I hope you love every bit of him as much as I do!

108
​10 Things I Love About Donald Trump
Getty Images

Donald Trump’s tweets from early Friday September 30th sparked me to compile a list of things I love about him. Here they are, I hope you too find them lovely.

1. His Twitter account:

Let’s start with his Twitter account, since that is what stimulated this list anyways. His live television exposure was obviously never enough, so, fortunately Twitter was there to help. Currently he has 12 million followers on Twitter, which is around three million followers more than Hillary Clinton currently has. His ability to use this channel of influence at 3am is brilliant, especially when it is condoning his 12 million followers to go find and watch a sex tape Alicia Machado allegedly took part in. Here is what Trump says about his Twitter: “My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.” Honestly, I have no idea why his wife Melania Trump would say tweeting is the number one habit of his she wishes he would quit!

2. His way with women:

I know there are people who think Trump is misogynistic, but really, he is not. The way he speaks about women is one of his best traits, as women clearly exist for their physical beauty alone; just look at one! Hillary is definitely unqualified to be president, her female gender being easily the most logical reason for why. Also, a sub-point: I love anyone who has been married more than twice, it shows they really want to experience marriage with many people, and in Trump’s case, he has the capacity to love multiple women in one lifetime.

3. His mouth:

I love how Trump opens his uncensored mouth unabashedly and incessantly. It really is refreshing. Here is an instance of him using that mouth effectively: “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

4. His businesses:

He has had some substantial business successes that will definitely translate to presidential successes when he takes office. I’m eager to see this happen. I also am glad he refuses to release his tax returns, as doing so would be a bad business move.

5. His dislike of Mexicans:

I never liked Mexicans either. He really states this sentiment well here: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

6. His unwelcoming spirit toward immigrants in general:

I really only like people from the US, and I don’t understand why anyone would want to meet or allow people from other countries into the greatest country on earth. Have you seen the rest of the world? You don’t want to step out of ‘Merca, trust me.

7. His lack of how:

Trump is a man of ambition. He needn’t discuss the how of his ideas prior to being in office. I appreciate how he wastes no time discussing them in his public discourses, or anywhere for that matter.

8. His big vocabulary:

Trump, I’m sure, has a vocabulary that could bigly impress. Thankfully, possessing both humility and tact, he deliberately chooses to simplify and present a message comprehensible to a broader audience of individuals who may or may not have received an education.

9. As a white male, I can vote/support him:

I am not sure if any other group of individuals in this country can do so as easily as I, a white male can, but I’m grateful for my ability to do so.

10. The Trump-Pence logo, check it out: