10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Steph Curry

"There's more to me than just this jersey I wear."

898
www.cbssports.com

Steph Curry got his claim to fame in the world of pop culture for being the Golden State Warrior's MVP after winning last year's 2015 NBA finals. Everyone fell in love with the infamous athlete, as he brought the Warriors to win their first championship since 1975. His popularity expanded not only because of his achievements, but also because of what he does and is known for off the courts.

How could you not be totally obsessed with Steph?

1. He is the ultimate family man.

Steph puts his family first no matter what. Both him and his wide, Ayesha, are by each other's side day and night. The Curry's are the ultimate family unit. How could that not melt your heart?

2. He is completely and utterly in love with his wife, Ayesha.

Steph and Ayesha met at the tender, young age of 14 and 15 years old in North Carolina. They met at a church youth group and haven't been apart since. Ayesha cheered him on as he followed followed his dreams of becoming a pro-baller, and he couldn't be more grateful. He supports her right back in everything she does as well. If this isn't true love, I just don't know what is. Ayesha and Steph 4Life.

3. He followed in his father's footsteps.

Steph's dad, Dell Curry, was also a pro-baller in the NBA back in the day. Inspired by his dad, Steph followed in his footsteps and made family extremely proud.

4. He is one of the most humble NBA players in the game.

After achieving top status and recognition as one of the world's greatest athletes, and being awarded MVP, Steph remains modest and humble through his journey. He's the same person he was before he entered the NBA in 2009. He's never caught getting in other player's heads, and just keeps his head in the game instead. He is a first class athlete.

5. He knows how to be fun and goofy.

Steph has proven he knows how to have fun at any place and time. His jokester personality bleeds through and we're not complaining.

6. His obvious good looks.

This one speaks for itself...

7. His dedication to faith.

Steph's not afraid to pay respect to his religion and isn't ashamed to talk about it either. He uses his faith throughout every game, and doesn't let anyone forget it. Every time he gets one through the net, he points to thank his savior up above.

8. He is the best shooter in the league.

Steph has been named the best shooter in NBA history because of the way he can shoot from anywhere on the floor. There is nothing more exciting than the ball releasing from his hand.

9. He knows how to bust a move.

When Steph Curry can dance better than you can...

10. Last, but definitely not least, Riley Curry.

Riley Curry, three words. We love you. Thank you for entertaining us from day one. Steph and Ayesha, we thank you for giving us this little ball of excitement. She is irresistibly adorable, and we just can't get enough.