10 Reasons Every Girl Loves Serena Van Der Woodsen

She is literally perfection.

1827
www.google.com

Okay, for starters, if you haven’t seen Gossip Girl, stop reading and go binge watch every season. However, if you have you could understand my obsession with the show and understand why I love Serena van der Woodsen! I mean, hello, who doesn’t?

1. Serena is the “It Girl”

She is the girl everyone wants to be, even Blair! She has everything you want: the latest trends, the wealthy family, and the hottest boy toy on her arm. She has that attitude that makes all us viewers wish we could be her. Serena is the ultimate It Girl.

2. Her Clothes.

Okay, seriously, her wardrobe is everything I could ever want. Serena is fashionable and trendy. She has like everything ever made. If I could shop in her closet, I’d be taking it all home, especially her formal gowns for those Upper East Side parties.

3. Her Shoes.

I don’t know about you ladies, but I am such a sucker for good shoes. Serena van der Woodsen has the perfect shoe collection. If you pay close attention her shoes are shown quickly while she is walking with Blair or Dan in Brooklyn or the Upper East Side.

4. Her hair and makeup.

It’s like she has a hair dresser and make up artist in her house every morning. Her hair styles are always the best, from her signature blown-out hair, to her intense updos that every girl wants for prom. He hair is flawless. Her make up is always so simple and classy, but still so bold! I wish my make up came out looking like hers every day.

5. Her Personality.

Serena has the perfect personality for anyone. She is sweet, funny, wild, crazy, insane, and just herself. She can be super sweet by being there for Blair or helping anyone for that matter, or completely insane and wild when she parties. She has the perfect blend.

6. The Boy Toys she had.

Okay, almost every guy she has had on her arm has been hot. I mean, have you seen Nate Archibald? Don’t even get me started on that hot teacher of hers at Columbia, Colin Forrester. Needless to say, she always gets the hot ones, and they all want her.

7. Where she lives.

Penthouse suite in a hotel, car service, a maid, caterers, I’ll take that! I mean, hello, who wouldn’t want people there to wait on you hand and foot? And, her rooms are to die for. The one at her house, and the one at Blair’s are so simple, yet so chic!

8. Blair and Serena's friendship.

We all want a friendship like Blair and Serena’s. Arguing, sleepovers, stealing each others' clothes, constantly shopping, and both are each other with one another.

9. Her real life attitude with her mother.

Alright, who has been mad at their mother before? Everyone. Serena says what I think we all wish we could say to our parents without being smacked upside the head. She and her mother, Lily, fight all the time, and it is so realistic, too. The topics are ones we all go through sooner or later.

10. Her and Dan.

Literally the best couple EVER! They are the cutest. Seriously, the cutest couple on the entire show. I mean I was rooting for them from the very beginning! They are the relationship goals we want.

So, to have a life like Serena van der Woodsen, you need to be the It Girl, have fabulous clothes and shoes, make up and hair perfect at all times, have a great personality, have all the boys all over you, live in an amazing house, have an awesome best friend, be real with your mom and family, and marry the love of your life.

Xoxo Gossip Girl lovers.