8 Places To Go This Year For Spring Break

The Best Party Hot-Spots for College Spring Breakers

501
intothegloss.com

1. Las Vegas, Nevada

If you’re 21 and looking for a spring break destination you should highly consider visiting Las Vegas, Nevada. Vegas is the nation’s number one party hot-spot and the entertainment capital of the world. Nothing compares to this destination as it offers an exclusive nightlife as well as amazing sight-seeing opportunities. The Las Vegas Strip is home to some of the best night clubs and largest casinos on the planet. Feeling lucky? Gamble at the biggest casino’s on the strip at the Bellagio Hotel, Caesar’s Palace, and the Venetian. Planning on staying up all night to party? Visit clubs like XS, Bachelor, Rain, and 1Oak for a unique party experience. There’s nothing like partying in Sin City. Want to day drink? Check out a pool party at one of the many resorts and hotels. If sightseeing is more your thing plan to visit The Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam, and Red Rock Canyon as these natural beauties are breathtaking.

2. Panama City Beach, Florida

This destination is the party hot-spot for college students. This hidden treasure has been enjoyed by party goers for decades. From the beautiful sunny beaches to the lively nightclubs there is never a dull moment in Panama City. Enjoy the beach and get a tan while partying with other college students from across the country. Nothing beats a day drink on the beaches of Florida. Not 21? The good news is many clubs are eighteen plus. Panama City Beach is home to La Vela, the largest nightclub in the United States. This place is equipped with 9 different themed rooms, dance floors, and pools and can fit up to 6,000 people. With a variety of different music, this nightclub is the perfect spot for everyone in your friend group. Coyote Ugly fan? Check out the Coyote Ugly Saloon for a unique bar experience just like in the movie. From girls dancing on the bar to karaoke, the Coyote Ugly Saloon is a bar like no other.

3. Cancun, Mexico

It’s no secret that Cancun, Mexico is one of the best places for college kids on spring break. Not 21? No problem! The drinking age here is only 18. Cancun is the hub of spring break beach parties and has even been featured on MTV. This has been one of the most sought after destinations for spring break and will be for years to come. Take advantage of the many beach parties and contests as well as the exciting nightlife. Check out clubs like Carlos n’ Charlies and La Vaquita after a day drink on the beach to get the most out of your spring break experience.

4. South Padre Island, Texas

Twenty-one or not, South Padre Island, Texas will be the perfect spring break for everyone. For day trips check out snorkeling, jet skiing, and fishing. Ready to party? South Padre island features several concerts and DJ’s. Spring break 2015 featured artists like T-Pain, David Guetta, J Cole, Hardwell, Tiesto, and Randy Rogers. Visit clubs like U.M.E at Schlitterbahn, Clayton's Beach Bar & Grill, and Louie's Backyard.In South Padre Island, Texas the parties will be plentiful.

5. New Orleans, Louisiana

Do spring break a little differently this year and visit the Big Easy. New Orleans, Louisiana may not offer beautiful beaches, but there is nothing like Bourbon Street. With 13 blocks in the heart of the French Quarter, there is a myriad of different bars, clubs, and restaurants to check out. If you’re looking to party non-stop than this is the place for you. This place is where European culture and Creole cuisine collide making for a unique spring break experience. Jazz, rock n’ roll, and the blues are staples of New Orleans. This place is the epitome of a culture experience. Visit one of the many bars and clubs such as Razzoo Bar & Patio, Fritzel’s Europen Jazz Pub, Famous Door, and Snake & Jakes Christmas Club Lounge.

6. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Cabo San Lucas is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Mexico. From the crystal clear water, bright blue skies, and soft sand, Cabo San Lucas will make you want to visit time and time again. Cabo gives you the best of both worlds; relaxation during the day and partying at night. During the day, there is plenty to do. With the drinking age in Mexico being eighteen, this is the perfect place to party. Grab a drink and hang out on the beach, rent a jet ski, shop, or even go deep sea fishing. Downtown Cabo is filled with culture and an exciting spots perfect that will appeal to everyone in your group. Celebrities such as Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley from Kiss and Sammy Hagar from Van Halen own clubs in downtown Cabo. Check out Rock & Brews and Cabo Wabo Cantina for a celebrity like party experience. Anywhere you go in Cabo San Lucas will be an experience of a lifetime.

7. Lake Havasu, Arizona

Lake Havasu is not a spring break destination you normally hear about, but will make you want to come back for more. This place is crawling with college students during the month of March. In the past, it has been voted the top spot to party for spring break.The best part is you don’t need a passport. Bring a group of friends and rent a houseboat on one of the best lakes in the Southwest and party with other college kids on the lake. Lake Havasu is in 24/7 party mode during spring break. Having a good time, meeting other college students, and partying by the lake is what Lake Havasu is all about.

8. Rocky Point, Mexico

Rocky Point, Mexico is a great place to travel for spring break 2016. Not far from the United States border, this spring break hotspot is especially popular to college students in Arizona, especially those who attend Grand Canyon University and Arizona State University. It has been referred to as “Arizona’s ocean”. In Rocky Point, you will never be bored. Spend that day lounging on the beach or hanging out in the pool by the bar. Old Port offers great shopping as well has food, spas, and tours. Check out The Black Dog, Xcualo, or JJ’s Cantina for nightlife fun.