10 Things Every Gladiator Wants Answers To In Season 6 Of Scandal | The Odyssey Online

10 Things Every Gladiator Wants Answers To In Season 6 Of Scandal

So many unanswered questions.

21
drodd.com

It's been 8 months since the season 5 finale of Scandal, 8 MONTHS!The Gladiators out there can't wait for season 6. In less than two weeks, we will be able to [hopefully] put to rest some unanswered questions and see how the Grants, Pope's and Company are doing since their lives changed so much at the end of season 5.

Here are 10 things us Gladiators can't wait for.

1. Who will win the election?

The candidates have been copied off our real-life ones this past election. Trump's Scandal counterpart Hollis Doyle lost the Republican nomination. Mellie, Hillary's counterpart, won. Will she win, copying the real-life election and satisfying the liberals of Hollywood and beyond, or will the classic Democrat Frankie Vargas win showing everyone what an ideal Democrat presidency should be?

2. Will Olivia and Jake get back together?

Olivia has saved Jake from Rowan and helped him become Mellie's running mate. This means they will be seeing a lot of each other with Olivia as her campaign manager. The season 5 finale left a lot of tensions between them though.

3. What will Rowan do next?

Olivia saved Jake from Rowan... but it turned out Papa Pope's plan all along was to get Jake on the ticket with Mellie. He always finds elaborate ways to mess with people and turn people against each other. What will he do next?

4. What will Cyrus do next?

He has been all over the place and has shown that his loyalties are really shallow. He left Tom and went back with Michael, but only for appearances. What will he stir up when the Democrats are bound to lose the election?

5. What's this whole Marcus and Mellie thing?!

At the end of season 5, Mellie and Marcus had a kind of intimate hug. Kind of interesting to see where this goes. It'll probably crash and burn much like any other relationship in this group.

6. Fitz, Liv and Vermont

Are Fitz's dreams of Vermont possible or has he lost his mind to fairy tails?

7. What does it mean that Fitz has accepted Olivia's abortion?

Fitz has learned about the abortion and the real reason why they broke up. Now that he knows, will he fight even harder to have his dreams of Vermont come true, or will he finally leave it alone?

8. Susan dumped David... whats next?

Susan finally get rid of the cheating David in a heated argument. She states that she is a strong, witty, amazing woman who will do great things. She's right! What will she do next?

9. What will happen with Edison Davis?

As Olivia's ex, Edison can't run far from trouble. It seems Rowan is trying to use him to hurt Olivia but we don't know how just yet. It's only a matter of time.

10. How will Olivia turn out after Andrew?

Olivia has been on somewhat of a downward spiral after she killed Andrew Nichols. Will this ruin her for good or will it make her stronger and move on?

Season 6 premieres January 19th at 9:00pm on ABC