10 Best Things About Having A Puppy | The Odyssey Online

10 Best Things About Having A Puppy

Raising a puppy will be one of the best expirences of your life.

44
10 Best Things About Having A Puppy

1. Puppy Breath

Everyone knows that Puppy breath makes puppies 10 times even cuter then they already are.

2. Puppy Kisses

Puppy kisses are the second best thing about having a puppy because who doesn't love coming home from a long day at work or school and getting kisses from their little baby, NO ONE!

3. Puppy Cuddles

Who doesn't love a cuddle buddy? What better way then to spend your long nights, rainy days and snow days off then with your puppy? It is one of the best things about having a puppy.

4. You will never need to watch Netflix alone ever again

Puppies are not only great cuddle buddies, but they will curl up with you on a Netflix marathon kind of night. Puppies are just as interested in movies as you are because they love you.

5. You will always have a workout buddy

Puppies are full of energy and they rarely get tired, they would play all day long with you if they could. You would burn more calories playing with you puppy for an hour, then walking on the treadmill at the gym.

6.You will always have someone to nap with

As I said early puppies rarely get tired, but if they are up and about all day they will most likely sack out the first chance they get Which means you can always share nap times together to bond with each other.

7. When you take them for walks, you feel like you are walking down the red carpet

Whenever you take your puppy out on walks, there is a good chance that your puppy will make more friends then you do. You will feel as if you are walking down the red carpet because everyone stops and stares at you when you walk by. All of your friends know that you have a puppy and they all suddenly want to hang out.

8. Your puppy will decide your wardrobe

If you puppy thinks that your socks/shoes are too smelly, they will take them are put them to good use. In other words taking your socks and chewing through them until your sock is tore to shreds.

9. Puppy Nibbles

You may think when you first get your puppy that they are going to eat your arm off because they are so excited but that is not the case. When a puppy nibbles at you it is actually a sign of affection. If you let you puppy gently nibble on you, your bond together will become even stronger.

10. Taking on responsibility

Last but not least, responsibility is the key to successfully raising a puppy in your arms. You will learn many valuable lessons that you can use later on in life just by raising a puppy.