A Definitive Ranking Of America's Top 10 Best Burger Chains

Have you ever wondered which one of your favorite Burger chains is the best around the USA? You'll have to try all of them to decide for yourself

1648
Ariel Sabo

Have you ever wondered which one of your favorite Burger chains is the best around the USA? According to my calculations, here are my favorite burger places around America.

10. Boom Burger

Voted #1 "Best in Bergen" (Bergen County, New Jersey). Coming from Bergen County, New Jersey, Boom Burger is one of my favorite places to go with family and friends! What's better than having Mac and Cheese on the inside of a burger! My two favorite foods combined into one... What's better? Having only three locations, Westhampton, Mattituck Long Island, New York and Mahwah, New Jersey, it is slowly growing! This place is a must try!

9. BBQ Bacon and Cheddar, Smash Burger

Having bacon, American cheese, onion crisps and a beef burger is the BBQ Bacon and Cheddar from Smash burger.This burger melts in your mouth and you will not go wrong! Making its way across the United States, Smash Burger locations are in the US, Bahrain, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Kuwait, Panama, Saudi Arabia, United States Emirates, and the United Kingdom. This is a burger you won't regret buying!

8. Cheeseburger with Everything from Fatburger

Before opening her first shop in 1952, owner Lovie Yancey had been making Fatburgers in her own home for famous musicians on tour in Los Angeles. This savory burger is with beef, shredded lettuce, cheese, tomato, and onion..YUM!!

7. The Burger, BGR: The Burger Joint

This signature Burger comes with lettuce, onion, pickles and "mojo sauce". Having it's 22 locations, BGR has not only amazing burgers but milkshakes, fries and much more!

6. Whataburger, Whataburger

Harmon Dobson, founder of Whataburger was proud to serve a 5-inch bun on a great burger, which is so big that you need both hands in order to hold it! and, What a burger it is!

5. Little Bacon Cheeseburger, Five Guys

Since 1986, Five Guys has made their mark on the U.S. Having 630 calories, 39.5 carbs and 39 grams of fat, the Little Bacon Burger. Might be a lot of calories but it is definitely worth it for a cheat day off your diet.

4.Cheeseburger, Burger Fi

Mostly in Florida and Texas, Burger Fi is a must go! Having 70 locations on the East and West Coast, Burger Fi has amazing burgers, shakes, fries and more! This Cheeseburger is with Angus beef, double layers of American Cheese, lettuce, tomato and Burger Fi Sauce will make you go insane of how delicious this is!!!

3. Crunch Burger, Bobby's Burger Palace

Crunch Crunch, Munch Munch!!! BBP is one of my all time favorites! I still remember the first time my dad took me and my sister to BBP and could not stop eating this tasty hamburger. BBP is all across America, starting from Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Bobby Flay opened his first in Lake Grove, Long Island, New York. Bobby Flay came up with "crunchifying," a Burger and boy it is some treat one must try!

2. Double- Double Burger, In-and-Out Burger

West Coast is the BEST place for burgers! The very first In-and-Out Burger place was in 1948. The logo was changed in 1954. In 2015 its 300th restaurant opens in Oregon. East Costers are extremely upset because it has not marked a location on this side of the country! The Double Burger is a personal favorite! Can't wait to enjoy this savory burger again this summer!

1. Smoke Shack, Shake Shack

Going to my first Shake Shack in New York City, I have never loved a burger more! From their french fries, shakes, and burgers, this places is a go to and a place you will not regret! Starting up in 2004, Shake Shack was a small kiosk in Madison Park, NYC and has spread widely over the years throughout the United States and multiple countries! The Smoke Shack burger is topped with all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry peppers, and their famous ShakeSauce. Having multiple locations near me, I absolutely love this place! My all time favorite and a must have. This is the best burger place!!!!

Hope everyone tries these delicious, savory, amazing and fabulous burgers just like I do!