7 Reasons Crocs Are The Best Shoes For The Fall

7 Reasons Every College Girl Needs A Solid Pair Of Crocs To Rock Any Outfit This Fall

If you ain't crocin', you ain't rockin'.

1838

For some odd reason, there are only two sides to the Crocs trend. You either hate them completely or, like me, you absolutely love them. I always wondered why the heck someone would dislike these beautiful shoes, especially when there are so many reasons to drop what you are doing RIGHT NOW and go purchase a pair! Here are seven ways Crocs can help you rock any outfit this fall.

1. There are SO MANY colors to choose from

Crocs Children Shoes

Max Pixel

One of the things I hate the most is finding a really cute pair of shoes, and then finding out they don't match ANY of my clothes. With a pair of Crocs, you have nothing to worry about. There are SO many colors to choose from, you will have no problem finding a pair to go with all your favorite outfits.

2. Two words: socks and Crocs

Years ago, I was one of those gals who jumped on the socks and sandals trend. It was easy, comfortable and looked pretty good, despite all of the negative criticism. I never realized I would love a trend more though until I wore socks with my Crocs.

3. You can wear them year-round

Flickr / Cheryl

Imagine this, you live in the Midwest like me, and you wake up to find a lovely layer of snow that has covered the ground overnight. You weren't prepared for this whatsoever because the day before was bright and sunny. Now you have not bought the newest pair of snow boots either, and you are at a loss as to what to cover your little feet with as you venture outside to take on whatever life has planned for you that day. We have all been there at one point or another, and if you are sitting here and that hasn't happened to you yet, well then just wait. The great thing is if you own a pair of Crocs you are ready to take on the snowstorm and whatever else life throws at you. Buy yourself some fur-lined crocs, your feet will never get cold and you'll be able to walk out in style, no matter the weather.

4. Crocs are literally foam boats for your feet

Flickr / davidchidester

The first time I put on my pair of cute foam boats (Crocs), I fell in love. I fell in love again when it was raining and I took an adventure outside with them on. Those suckers were so comfortable and it didn't matter that they were filled with water because they are the best water shoes on the market! Don't worry about avoiding those giant puddles, just walk right through them.

5. Have you heard of Jibbitz?

Flickr / grilled cheese

All I am going to say is that with Jibbitz you can customize your Crocs with thousands of charms that express your true self. I mean really, what more could you want?

6. They are the most stylish shoes you will ever own (yes, really)

Photo by @crocs on Instagram

Next time you are out and about, or as you go out and buy that new pair of Crocs, take a look around you and you'll see that they're the new shoes everyone is sporting nowadays! Take a hard look at them. They actually are the next best thing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

7. People are finally hopping back on the Crocs trend

Photo by @crocs on Instagram

My favorite thing about all my long walks on campus is the daily compliments to my Crocs. At least once a day I am informed that my Tropical Teal Crocs are looking good or that people love that I paired them with my fanny pack. So many people are coming to their senses and realizing these shoes are the thing everyone needs in their life. Join the Crocs gang and buy yourself a pair this fall!

Always remember, if you ain't crocin', then you ain't rockin'.