Are You the Real Bae? Seahawks Edition

Are You the Real Bae? Seahawks Edition

Are you a real Seahawks fan, or are you just jumping onto the bandwagon? Here are some signs and symptoms to diagnose you.

37
Are You the Real Bae? Seahawks Edition

SEAAAAAAAAA HAWKKKKKKKKS! Huge congrats to the Seattle Seahawks on making it to the Super Bowl, again! 

OK, with that out of the way, let’s get to the real stuff … 

The kind of people I absolutely hate during football season are those f***ing people who tweet, post statuses and talk about the Seahawks only when they score a touchdown. 

Newsflash: A touchdown is not the only thing that will earn the team points! Wow. (To the girl who is crying about 3 tables away from me right now … you were taking selfies the whole time and not even watching the game, so stop.) 

I also hate people who “watch” and go to the game just to take a cute selfie to post. Really? Do you even know anything about the Seahawks, or are you just hopping onto the bandwagon and praying for that double tap on Instagram?

Here are some signs that show you are a real bae for the Seahawks:

1. You can name who is #15, #24, #3, #54, #29, #40, #89, #69 … sike. There is no number #69 so if you thought there was a #69, check back into reality.
  2. You participate in blue Friday and wear your 12th man gear every Friday.
  3. You watch every single game, no matter where you are or what you are doing; you always find a way to watch the game.
  4. You refresh your phone every 5 seconds during the game to see the score updates and waiting for your phone to refresh just drives you crazy.
  5. You follow the Seattle Seahawks on every social media site that you have.
  6. You actually know what is going on during the game instead of just posting snapchat stories during touchdowns. (I'm guilty of this ... )
  7. You know the college that Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman played for.
  8. You know what LOB stands for.
  9. You know who Pete Carroll is.
  10. You know Marshawn Lynch’s social security number … just kidding. Sorta. 

You had one job...

So are you the real bae, or not? If not, turn the f*** down a notch during the super bowl for the better of society as a whole.

P.S. Go New Orleans Saints #whodat