Maybe You’re The Problem: 14 Guys That No Woman Wants

A list of guys we intentionally avoid.

1178
Blogspot

We don’t like for our time to be wasted. So if you get no play, understand that we can usually peep the shadiness from a mile away. Perhaps, we’ve determined that you’re one of the following:

1. Lazy Ladarius

The La-Z-Boy is his favorite spot and ESPN is his favorite channel.While we’re out slaving for a paycheck, he keeps the recliner nice and warm all day.He neither has a job, nor does he want one.Instead, he waits for our direct deposit to hit and then displays a sense of entitlement to our funds.

2. Stanky Franky

His bad breath is the first to enter a room, and his body odor is the last to leave. His hygiene is terrible! Yet, he is comfortable and confident enough to get close and personal when having a conversation.

3. Conceited Cortez

We’re aware of your fat paycheck, wealthy bank account, and foreign car (that you’re really struggling to pay on every month). You don’t have to keep reminding us because, truth is, you’re not the least bit impressive and we really don’t care about what you have.

4. Ignorant Isaiah

You barely graduated high school, you didn’t go to college, and you’re unaware of the social and racial stigmas that still affect us all today? What are you doing? If you’re only fluent in guns and cars, you’re not the one.

5. Disrespectful Demetrius

He can’t engage in a conversation without raising his voice or speaking in a condescending manner. He has no problem with handling personal issues in public places with no regard for those around. Any interaction with him begets an argument, and we deserve better.

6. Lyin' Lamar

He’s an individual that we all know far too well. He’ll lie about anything – who he’s with, where he is, and even what he ate. As the old saying goes, “He’ll lie when the truth’ll do.”

7. Boring Brian

He’ll perform the same routine with each passing day. To him, the relationship is fine. To us, it lacks the necessary amount of excitement to keep us interested. As each opportunity to spice up the relationship lingers farther and farther away, so does our attention.

8. Crooked Craig

Craig has mugshots all over the place and his criminal record is a mile long. Everything that he does always includes an underlying motive, so he can’t be trusted. We don’t want him in our house because he might steal the good China. We don’t want him in our car because he might take a headlight. We just choose to leave Craig where he is.

9. Cheatin' Charlie

Do I really have to explain this one?

10. Immature Ian

He’s usually the one who proclaims that “age ain’t nothing but a number” and tells you that you’re boring. He plays mind games and makes every excuse for his immaturity. He tells you that you don’t know how to have fun, and goes out every weekend. He has no idea how to be monogamous because he’s too busy trying to stop his biological clock from ticking.

11. Complacent Cameron

As women, we’re naturally supportive, encouraging, and nourishing. We’ll be all of that and more for our lover. What is there to cultivate if he has no ambitions or motivation of his own?

12. Letrell the Male Jezebel

Letrell sleeps with everybody, so any type of interaction with him comes with loads of baggage that we’d rather not deal with.

13. Friendly Fred

He’s the guy that always uses the infamous line: “I have a girlfriend, but we can still be friends.” Of course, we don’t expect to be the only female that our guy is communicating with. Though, Fred gets a new number every day.

14. DL De'Angelo

We don’t have a problem with homosexuals. We love y’all! What we have a problem with is De’Angelo, who intends to use our relationship as an alias. That doesn’t sit well with us.