21 Budget-Friendly Gifts For Every Kind Of Nerd

Awesome gifts under $25 for everyone on your list.

46
FB Cover Street

It's the most wonderful time of the year (I bet you sung that in your head), but that doesn't mean you need to go broke this holiday season. Everyone has at least one nerd in their life and if you don't, you're the nerd. Every one of these gifts are under $25 each and will impress everyone from Potterheads to die hard Daryl fans. You may even find yourself on here, and if you do, be sure to give the loved ones in your life a not-so-subtle hint by sending them this list!

1) The Lab Rat

For the Chemistry Major who desperately needs to let loose after finals. This Radioactive Elements Glowing Coaster Set is only $19.99 and lights up when you put your drink down.

2) The Gadget Guru

He or she already has everything: the newest iPhone, portable charging ports, the tricked out laptop - but they don't have this USB Squirming Tentacle. It's $14.99 and (full disclosure) actually doesn't store any data, but it still looks pretty freaking awesome.

3)The Classic Gamer

You can go ahead and try to find a working Gameboy Color, but they're actually pretty pricey these days. Instead, this Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug will give the recipient just the right touch of nostalgia for only $12.99.

4) The Trekkie

Impress the Trekkie in your life with this set of Romulan Ale Glasses. At only $19.99, you won't need to get Federation Credits (or permission) to give this gift.

5) The Force Freak

The Force Awakens...and apparently wallets open indefinitely, but your Jedi (or Sith) enthusiast will love these Star Wars Episode VII Pop Vinyl Figures. At only $10.99, why not splurge and get a few!

6) The Whovian

Weeping Angel or TARDIS? That's the hardest decision you have to make for your Whovian. These Doctor Who Vintage Cameo Rings are a mere $23.99.

7) The Sherlockian

Whether your favorite Sherlock fan binge reads the tales by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or binge watches Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman, they will remember you each time they lay their their weary head down on a Sherlock Olde Book Pillow Classic. For $17.99 you should get one for yourself!

8) The Potterhead

These Hogwarts themed Unisex Lounge Pants at $24.99 are will make every HP fan feel warm & cozy...even if they belong in Slytherin.

9) The Dragonballer

Super Saiyans deserve the ultimate gift and this DBZ 7pc Crystal Glass Ball Set is only $18.99. Make sure you tell them that an appearance by Shenron is not guaranteed (don't worry, they'll know what it means even if you don't!).

10) The Pokémon Master

Who didn't want a real Pokéball growing up!? The Pokémaniac never stopped wanting one, so you're going to get him or her one this year. For only $15.99, it comes with Pikachu figure and has fully working flashing lights that react when it's thrown.

11) The Warcrafter

Give the gift of leveling up for $14.99 with this Blizzard W.o.W. Button!

12) The Batmaniac

For $24.99, this Arkham Knight Batarang Letter Opener is sure to be loved (and probably thrown) by every fan of the caped crusader.

13) The Kryptonian

At $24.99, this fully adjustable, stylish Chronometer of Steel Watch is perfect for your Clark Kent.

14) The Avenger

Paying for his/her morning coffee just got a million times cooler! Get this Shield Agent Badge Wallet at $19.99 or HYDRA will prevail!

15) The Throner

Game of Throners go through a lot of emotional ups and downs. For $19.99, give this Game of Throne House Banners to help keep them grounded in their loyalties.

16) The Web Head

These adorable Spiderman & Venom POP Salt & Pepper Shakers are just $23.99 and are a great addition to any Web Head's household.

17) The Dead Head

Nothing says "Good Morning" like Daryl Dixon & a crossbow! Get your zombie hunter's day started off right with this unique Crossbow Coffee Mug for $15.99

18) The Tribute

Rebelling against the Capitol requires courage. It requires stealth. It requires planning. For $18.95, this sleek Capitol Journal is perfect for every Hunger Games fan to jot down their own rebellions, big and small.

19) The Ringer

Give the greatest, most powerful gift you could ever give someone, The One Ring...on a Key Chain from Hot Topic for a mere $9.50.

20)The Hunter/The Supernaturalist

What else would they cover up with when watching "Supernatural"? The Anti-Possession Blanket is $24.99 and the protection it provides against demons is worth every penny.

21) The Initiate

There's one thing all the factions can agree on, this Divergent Laptop Sleeve for $22.99 is a must have for the "Divergent" fan.