6 Movies Sure To Put You In the Feels

6 Movies Sure To Put You In the Feels

For Those Nights You Just Want Pizza and Ice Cream

729
6 Movies Sure To Put You In the Feels

If you're anything like me, you know a sad movie is a good movie. I love happy endings as much as the next guy, but I also know that I didn't enjoy a movie to its full potential if I didn't cry. With that in mind, each one of these movies made me bawl my eyes out.

1) "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower"
Not only did I cry when I saw the movie, but also when I read the book. But if you're not into reading, the movie followed the plot line pretty well. Starring Logan Lerman and Harry Potter star Emma Watson, the story follows a boy named Charlie who is a new freshman in high school with not many friends. Eventually he meets two seniors, Patrick and Sam, who become his right-hand friends and help him with everything high school has to offer. The movie shows all the struggles that high school students go through: drugs, sex, homosexuality, and most importantly: finding yourself. The story is for sure one for the books and is a must-see to put you in your feelings.

2) "Silver Linings Playbook"
This movie, also based on a book (one that I haven't read), is one of my personal favorites. It follows Pat (Bradley Cooper), a man living with his parents who has just gotten home from a mental health facility after beating up the man with whom his wife was having an affair. He is diagnosed with bipolar disorder whilst in the hospital. During a dinner with his friends, he meets Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence), who just lost her husband to a car accident. The two bond over their mental problems and before you know it, you want them to fall in love. At the end of the movie I always find myself saying, "My eyes are just sweating."

3) "Stuck In Love"I found this movie while I was surfing Netflix late one night. I really had no idea it would impact me so much when I watched it because I didn't feel like watching anything else. It stars Lilly Collins, Nat Wolff, Greg Kinnear, Logan Lerman, and Jennifer Connelly. An interesting plot line, the movie is about a recently divorced man with two children, all three of them writers. Throughout the movie, each character learns more about love by the actions of everyone around them. I'm a sucker for romance, so this movie is one my faves.

4) "Marley And Me"

A dog movie can make me cry any day over a people movie. Also based on a book (based on a true story), this movie stars Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson. They adopt a dog, Marley, who is a crazy canine. However, they grow to love this dog and so does the rest of their family, including the three kids they raise. The story is so heartwarming. Watching the challenges this family faces truly brings joy tears and sad tears to my eyes.

5) "Bridge To Terabithia"

I love Josh Hutcherson, especially in this family friendly flick. I read the book this movie is based on in second grade. A boy needs some imagination and a girl needs a friend. They find each other and the friendship is everything we always wanted when we were little. They both learn things about themselves at a young age, and the ending makes my tear ducts water.

6) "The Green Mile"

I've watched this movie about 100 times, and I've cried every time. Tom Hanks stars in yet another fantastic film. The story is based on a book by Stephen King and follows men who work at death row. Mr. John Coffey (Michael Clarke Duncan) has been charged with rape and murder of two young girls. But the men at death row realize that maybe he's not guilty. They get to learn the story of what really happened through the miraculous things that Mr. Coffey does. They grow to love this man and it makes us think about how we should always get to know a person before judging them.