11 Pumpkin Recipes You Need In Your Life Right Now

'Tis the season for pumpkin everything.

61
Two Peas & Their Pod

At this time of year, all you really need is your BFF: Pinterest. From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin whoopie pies, there are way too many fall-themed recipes to keep up with. With that being said, it's a good thing we have until Thanksgiving to stuff our faces with everything pumpkin. Try some of these scrumptious recipes this season and give yourself a pat on the back and call yourself the new Betty Crocker in town. Enjoy!

1. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats

Different than the regular Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats that we packed in our lunch bags as kids, these pumpkin-flavored treats are very simple to make. With only six ingredients, including plenty of cinnamon indulgence, these treats can be cut in any size and dressed up for any fall-themed occasion. They are sure to be a hit as they mix together childhood snacks and the tastes of autumn. You can even cut these krispie treats in mini squares and dress them up in fall-themed cupcake wrappers if you're looking for an easy party favor for guests. Find this recipe on Essentially Eclectic's D.I.Y. and lifestyle blog.

2. Baked Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes

Delightfully light and fluffy and a little bit sugary, these mini donut-holes are so convenient and fun to make because they're made in mini-muffin pans. Instead of all the unhealthy oils of frying, these donuts can be considered a little healthier and are basically little balls of pumpkin bread happiness. Plus, mini-muffin pans are most likely something your Mom has in her kitchen cabinets at home. Find the recipe here.

3. Pumpkin Waffles

Everyone needs a little breakfast in their lives, and that's why I want you to try out these pumpkin waffles. Although it's truthfully hard to get sick of all the delicious breakfast foods, they can get a little repetitive. Pumpkin waffles are a yummy way to put a creative twist on a breakfast meal classic. Whip up a batch of these on a Saturday morning and your day will be made. Maybe even try the Apple Cider Syrup that Cooking Classy paired with these delectable waffle desserts. Find the recipe here.

4. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Bread

The combo of pumpkin swirl and chocolate cake is equivalent to heaven on Earth. Chocolate is necessary during all seasons and holidays, and chocolate-pumpkin bread is the perfect way to stick with something classic, yet seasonal. This heavenly-looking bread can be made with items that are probably already in your kitchen cabinets at home, so take out your mixing bowls!

5. Pumpkin Macaroni & Cheese

Mac and cheese is already the ultimate comfort food, so adding a little pumpkin just makes it that much better. This meal would be the perfect addition to a crisp fall night. Made similar to a regular homemade macaroni and cheese, this recipe adds a few extra touches: pumpkin puree, chicken stock, and Greek yogurt. Yum!

6. Pumpkin Spice Latte

Why spend five dollars on a tiny pumpkin spice latte when you can make your own at home? This seasonal drink is at its peak in October, so this recipe is definitely calling your name. Paired with some whipped cream, cinnamon, and caramel sauce, this delicious drink is sure to knock your socks off. The recipe even gives different sweetener ideas, such as brown sugar or maple syrup to make it the ultimate fall drink.

7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is the perfect snack to pair with homemade pumpkin spice latte. Again, what better way to bring together both classic and fall flavors? I know this recipe is amazing as well because my favorite food blogger made it. Sally's recipes are fantastic and she always has the perfect holiday recipes. Cookies will last you the week and are the perfect night-time snacks. Be sure to check these off your to-do list.

8. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Pumpkin whoopie pies are pure happiness and they just so happen to be one of my favorites. The cake is the perfect combination of pumpkin and cinnamon. This recipe comes with a frosting recipe, but if you're like me, you'll probably just cheat and buy the pre-made cream cheese frosting from the grocery story. It works. Trust me.

9. Pancetta, Kale, & Pumpkin Flatbread

YUM! I could eat anything in flatbread-form, so this recipe grabbed my attention. Not only does it have a little pumpkin, but it also has the amazing flavors of pesto (brought by the kale and pine nuts). Add a little cheese and pancetta, and you're good to go. Here's your next week night dinner recipe.

10. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

This recipe is perfect because of what's on its ingredients list. It calls for Pillsbury Crescents (how fun is that?!) and pumpkin butter from Trader Joe's. If you haven't been to Trader Joe's, you need to find one and get to it right now. It's just that amazing. All of the butters from Trader Joe's are amazing, so I would think nothing less of the pumpkin kind. This recipe is simple and sounds perfect for a Sunday morning treat.

11. Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting

Last but definitely not least, this recipe is frosting and frosting only. This recipe is easy and delightful, all in one. It can be used for cupcakes and cakes of all flavors, brownies, sugar cookies, and more. That makes it the perfect recipe to keep on hand at all times.