15 Thoughts We All Had Watching "OITNB" Season 3

I've never been so emotionally distraught in my life.

28

1. I can't believe I have to wait until tomorrow for this season to co-OH MY GOD, IT'S HERE.

Don't panic. (I'm panicking).

2. The prison is closing?It's been an hour and a half, and the prison is closing?

Did they really think people were gonna believe that for more than five minutes? Come on, Netflix.

3. Two of my favorite characters are already gone, and it's been three episodes.

Nicky and Bennett?! Are they trying to kill me?

4. I want Berdie to be my mom. Or my sister. Or my best friend.

To be quite honest, I just want to be Berdie.

5. Norma's back story may be the saddest thing I've watched since "Titanic."

Although, every back story this season has been upsetting and deranged. I mean, Chang? What?

6. What are the chances that Crazy Eyes' sci-fi story will be written and published so I can read it?

Probably zero to none, but a girl can dream.

7. Piper, please stop cheating on Alex with my future wife. Thanks.

8. Why are you all worshipping a piece of toast?

This is just getting absurd.

9. If Daya's baby is dead I swear to god I am not watching another minute of this show, ever again.

I lied. I would've kept watching anyway (sorry, Daya).

10. Rosa is back.

This is the best day of my life.

11. The chicken is also back.

The attention to detail in this season is insane.

12. Whoops, Piper hid contraband in Stella's cube. Now Stella's life is ruined. Who's surprised?

Not me. Guess that tattoo you gave her was fitting, after all.

13. But really, where is Bennett?!

Look at this cutie. I'm going through withdrawal. He has to come back, right? RIGHT?

14. Of all the ways to end the season, was an 11-minute lake scene the right move?

No. It was not. Then again, was anything that happened this season really the right move?

15. It's over and I have not slept in three days, and I've never felt so emotionally distraught in my life.

I, seriously, have to wait another yearto figure out whether Vause is dead or not? Tragic.