11 Items A Girl Must Have In Her Bag For College

Don't know what to take in your bag for school? Keep reading.

1576

The beginning of fall semester is slowly approaching and you must be prepared. Doesn't matter if it's your freshman year or junior year, you must have these items in your bag. This list does not include your basic school essentials like notebooks, pens and laptop. Remember, your bag will be your best friend in college and it will save your life on many occasions.

1. Hand Sanitizer

Every girl must have a hand sanitizer in her bag. Whether it is the basic one or the cute ones from Bath and Body Works, it will get the deed done. In college you are going to constantly be touching things in class and meeting new people. You don't know if that person you just shook hands with used the bathroom and forgot to wash their hands (ew!).

Buy it on Amazon.

2. Hair items

Some people like to go to class with their hair down and nicely done. What if the air conditioning stops working in one of your classes? Surely you'll need a hair scrunchie to pick it up or you might pass out from the heat. For those doing experiment work in any science class, make sure to stay safe and pin all that hair back.

Buy them on Amazon.

3. Tylenol or Advil

You never know when a headache is going to kick in or cramps from your monthly friend. Painkillers like Tylenol or Advil should always be in your bag in case of any emergency.

Buy it on Amazon.

4. Wallet

Remember to carry some cash because you never know when you might want a snack or want to buy something on campus. It is always good to take it everywhere with you.

Buy it on Amazon.

5. Mirror

A compact mirror is a must. You cannot be leaving class all the time to go check if you have something on your teeth from the previous meal. A small compact mirror will save you from embarrassment.

Buy it on Amazon.

6. Pads or Tampons

Mother nature can always pay an unexpected visit. Imagine being stuck in school for another two hours and not having a pad or tampon! You have to be prepared for yourself or for any other girl in need.

Buy them on Amazon.

7. Breath Mints or Gum

This is one of the main things you must always have with you. There is nothing worse than someone speaking to you and hitting you with their bad breath, or the other way around. Don't be that bad-breath person; throw some gum in there when you feel it's needed.

Buy it on Amazon.

8. Snacks

Snacks are great if you have back-to-back classes or you are trying to stay awake. Don't be that person with the growling stomach in class. Take snacks and eat them when you are hungry.

Buy them on Amazon.

9. Lotion

You might sometimes find yourself with dry patches on your face or ashy legs and arms. Lotion can come in handy. It is always nice to look and feel shiny and soft.

Buy it on Amazon.

10. Deodorant

During a long day of walking to classes and across campus, deodorant can save your life. Most people always put on deodorant in the morning before leaving. Let's be honest, it will most likely be sweated off in about two hours. If you are going to have a busy day, deodorant must be taken with you everywhere.

Buy it on Amazon.

11. Perfume

There is nothing more attractive than someone who smells good. Perfume is a must in your school bag. Whenever you feel like it's needed, spray some on. Smells from outside and the nearest food place can stick to you. No one wants to be smelling like food as they walk into class!

Buy it on Amazon.

Just a few more weeks left until we get back to school and start a new semester. Be prepared ladies!

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.