If Victoria's Secret Models Were Greek

If Victoria's Secret Models Were Greek

A List of the Angels in Their Letters

1313
If Victoria's Secret Models Were Greek

It’s almost that time of year again! I’m not talking about Christmas; I am talking about the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, which airs on December 9th.

Every time I watch the show it gets me pumped about getting in shape, and I always tell myself that once I start working out like the models then I can become one, which is far from true considering I am 5-feet-2-inches, but a girl can dream. With the VS show upon us it got me thinking, if the models went Greek, which sorority would they more than likely rush into? 

So to discover their letters I asked five girls from every sorority — and when I say every I mean EVERY sorority — to describe to me how they would portray the personalities of their sisterhood. I compared the personalities of the sororities with the personalities of the 17 models chosen by watching an overload of interviews. After much deliberation here is the list! Let me emphasize that these pairings are strictly by personality and not looks!                                     

Alpha Chi Omega: Behati Prinsloo 

Fun fact about Behati: She is married to Adam Levine, that's all that needs to be said!

Alpha Delta Pi: Shanina Shaik 

Fun fact about Shanina: She is a HUGE philanthropist, and likes to focus her time on helping others. Her most recent charity is the Sweater Exchange which collects sweaters and gives them to women and children in need. 

Alpha Gamma Delta: Candice Swanepoel 

Fun fact about Candice: She loves singing Karaoke to Disney songs, in particular "Colors of the Wind" from "Pocahontas."

Alpha Omicron Pi: Adriana Lima 

Fun fact about Adriana: She is very studious and has said that before she was discovered, she was on track to become a pediatrician. 

Alpha Xi Delta: Lindsay Ellingson

Fun fact about Lindsay: She is one of the few models that has been on the cover of Vogue magazine more than once.

Chi Omega: Miranda Kerr

Fun fact about Miranda: She has written a book called "Treasure Yourself: Power Thoughts for My Generation." She wrote it to help everyone who is struggling with their self image.  

Delta Delta Delta: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Fun fact about Rosie: Her high school superlative was "Miss Big Mouth" because she was always talking. 

Delta Gamma: Doutzen Kroes

Fun fact about Doutzen: Before she became a model, she was a competitive speed skater. 

Delta Zeta: Karlie Kloss

Fun fact about Karlie: In between being a supermodel, Karlie finds the time to study for her future goal of going to medical school. 

Gamma Phi Beta: Gisele Bundchen  

Fun fact about Gisele: She created a necklace which was sold as a limited edition piece to help raise funds for Saint Jude Children's Hospital. 

Kappa Alpha Theta: Cara Delevingne 

Fun fact about Cara: For fun she learned how to be a mime. 

Kappa Delta: Barbara Palvin

Fun fact about Barbara: Before she became a model she was a devoted soccer player. 

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Emily DiDonato

Fun fact about Emily: She was on an all boys hockey team when she was younger. 

Phi Mu: Alessandra Ambrosio

Fun fact about Alessandra: She is the National Ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. 

Pi Beta Phi: Cintia Dicker

Fun fact about Cintia: She will only enter an airplane with her right foot. 

Sigma Kappa: Lily Aldridge

Fun fact about Lily: She is married to Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill. 

Zeta Tau Alpha: Erin Heatherton

Fun fact about Erin: She almost turned down a modeling agency so she could go to basketball camp.